Scholarships offered from private colleges in Kosovo
- 10% discount for all the candidates that have a 5.0 GPA at high school;
- 10% for all the candidates that are from the same family;
- Scholarships for all the candidates that reach a 9.5 GPA during the studies.
- Depending on the tuition cost, AAB college also offers the opportunity to pay monthly, payment in six, four and two installments.
If you register before the 15th of July, you get a 10% discount.
Biznesi college offers a special scholarship program and financial help, employment program, and cooperation with several banks that facilitate the studies’ credit.
- The scholarship program includes:
- Full scholarship for achievement (success in studies);
- Partial scholarship for achievement (success in studies);
- Partial scholarship for families and special categories (children of martyrs and victims of war; members of UÇK etc.);
- Financial help for students with special needs;
- Employment programs for students.
Dardania college offers full scholarships and other possibilities for professional development. Also, for those who registered until the 15th of July, the college offers scholarships up to 100%, 50%, and 10% discount. You can find more information about these opportunities on the college’s campus.
For studies in the Bachelor Energy Management program, excellent students earn a 60% scholarship and pay only 500 euros per academic year.
For studies in the Master Program - Real Estate and Infrastructure Management and European Economic Law, the student receives:
- 100% scholarship – Student must have at least a 9.5 GPA;
- 90% scholarship – Student must have a GPA between 9.5 and 9.75;
- 80% scholarship – Student must have a GPA between 9.3 and 9.5;
- 70% scholarship – Student must have a GPA between 9.0 and 9.3;
- 60% scholarship – Student must have a GPA between 8.7 and 9.0;
- 50% scholarship – Student must have a GPA between 8.5 and 8.7;
- 40% scholarship – Student must have a GPA between 8.3 and 8.5;
- 30% scholarship – Student must have a GPA between 8.0 and 8.3.
European college of Kosovo
European college of Kosovo offers merit-based and social scholarships, that can be:
- Merit-based scholarships
- Full scholarship up to 100%
- Partial scholarship up to 50%
- Social scholarships
- Full scholarship up to 100%
- Partial scholarship up to 50%
For special categories of students (excellent students, students in need etc.), the college can also provide scholarships. The criteria for granting scholarships and the list of candidates are proposed to the Rector by the Senate and approved by the Founder.
The ISPE College annually grants scholarships to young students who have achieved excellent results during high school. Scholarships are also offered to ISPE College students who achieve high scores during their studies. Based on the respective criteria, the IPSE College students are exempted from the payment starting from 20% up to 100% of the full study fee.
The ISPE College provides scholarships for students in unfavorable economic conditions. In these cases, substantial discounts from the study fee are made.
Students do have the opportunity to get scholarships through scholarship programs by applying in various organizations and foundations.
The ISPE College continually informs students about the opportunities to apply and earn scholarships within and outside the country.
Juridica college offers scholarships for distinguished students.
Pjetër Budi college
“Pjetër Budi” college has consistently awarded scholarships to students. Beneficiaries were students with difficult economic conditions, members of the former TMK (now FSK), children of martyrs, students with special needs and excellent students. Also, “Pjetër Budi” has given scholarships in cooperation with KFOR for members of non-Albanian communities.
Study for free is the new concept of Riinvest college in order to support excellent students to pursue qualitative studies in the departments provided and their preparation for the labor market. Riinvest cooperates with businesses to provide the first year of studies for free, totally FREE. This only applies for the bachelor’s degree.
Students can benefit from the student’s loan in one of the banks with which Riinvest has an interest-free loan agreement up to 12 installments.
UBT college offers scholarships for different categories which may vary from 5 to 30% of the study price.
Universi college facilitates payments for students in the following cases:
- Female students enrolled in the sports program will benefit from a 50% discount on the tuition fee;
- The top sportsmen enrolled in the sports program will benefit from a 50% discount on the tuition fee;
- Students who are an active member of the FSK, SHPK and Kosovo Customs will benefit from a 25% discount of the tuition fee;
- Students who are civil service at the level of the Central Government of Kosovo will benefit from a 10% discount on the tuition fee;
- Students who are civil service at the level of the Municipality of Prishtina will receive a 25% discount on the tuition fee;
- Students who work in educational institutions (throughout the territory) will benefit from a 15% discount on the tuition fee;
- Students who are family members of martyrs will benefit from a 10% discount on the tuition fee;
- Students who have a close family member in the college will benefit from a 10% discount on the tuition fee;
- Students who have two close family members in the college will benefit from a 20% discount on the tuition fee;
- Students with more than 5 years' experience in the nursing profession and enrolled in the nursing program will benefit from a 15% discount on the tuition fee;
Universi college provides scholarships for up to 5 students per program (20 students in total) according to the following criteria:
- Distinguished students with an 8.51 to 9.00 GPA – gain 25% discount;
- Distinguished students with a 9.01 to 9.50 GPA – gain 50% discount;
- Distinguished students with a 9.51 to 10.00 GPA – gain 100% discount.
RIT Kosovo (A.U.K)
The RIT Kosovo scholarship program (A.U.K) for first-year students includes:
- Board of Trustees Regional Scholarship – 7 full scholarships;
- Presidents Partial Scholarship – 60 partial scholarships from 20% - 50%;
- Campus Diversity Scholarship – 15 partial scholarships from 50% - 80%;
- Additional Named Scholarship – 15 partial scholarship from 20% - 80%.
Students awarded a full scholarship for their freshmen year will be eligible for continuation at half the amount (50 percent) for three additional years, provided they remain full-time students and maintain an overall RIT Kosovo (A.U.K) grade point average of at least 3.80.
Meanwhile, Students awarded with partial scholarships are eligible to apply for continuing student scholarships offered through the CURRENT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM at RIT Kosovo (A.U.K). This program awards students taking courses during their 2nd, 3rd and the 4th academic year at RIT Kosovo (A.U.K).
Actual scholarship program in RIT Kosova (A.U.K):
- GPA Scholarship;
- RIT Kosovo (A.U.K) Ambassadors Scholarship- 3 scholarships worth EUR 2,200;
- Best in Generation Scholarship- 3 scholarships worth EUR 3,800;
- RIT Kosovo (A.U.K) Outstanding Student Scholarship- 1 full scholarship;
- Financial Support Scholarship;
- IPKO Foundation Scholarships.