- Design, develop, and maintain mobile applications for Android;
- Ensure best possible performance and quality of the app;
- Integrate mobile apps with RESTful web services;
- Unit testing, code review, deployment planning;
- Work with UX Designers, Mobile Architects, and other Developers to build Android app for Solaborate;
- Work with the product team, help and guide them to create new features;
- Work as part of an agile team on leading edge technologies;
- Passion to create a great user-experience.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience developing on Android;
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- Experience in designing architecture for Android applications;
- Leadership skills and able to teach and mentor junior Android Developers;
- Java experience and concepts such as multithreading, MVP with DI, UI and unit testing, reactive programming, layered architecture, dependency injections;
- Experience with the Android/Material Design Principles and working in agile scrum;
- Experience in Gradle, Android Studio and Git;
- Experience working with remote data via REST API and JSON;
- Experience with local databases on Android.
If you possess the required attitude, skills, and experience, seize the opportunity to become one of us and apply today! Please apply via email@example.com by sending your Curriculum Vitae (in English).
Solaborate LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Shkruani në detaje shqetësimin tuaj.