FINCA is an American Financial Institution operating in Eurasia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America, serving over 1.7 million clients, announces:
Risk Management Specialist
Head Office – Pristina
- Monitor and Report of all type of risks that the institution is exposed;
- Monitor, analyze and measure Liquidity and Market risk;
- Monitor, analyze and measure Operational risk;
- Monitor, analyze and measure IT risk
- Strong knowledge of business processes, with the focus of risk identification and risk mitigation
- Provide support and advice to the business units for risk and control self-assessment and improvements
- Cooperate closely with other departments in identifying risks in business operations
- Proactively proposing risk mitigating measures,
- Promote and increase awareness of risk management to all FINCA Kosovo employees;
- Lead FINCA Kosovo Business Continuity Program;
- Identifying and measuring third party risks, and mitigating those risk.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Economics or related fields
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and training skills;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Strong knowledge of English language both in writing and in speaking;
- Ability in writing Policies and Procedures in English language;
- Experience in Banking or Financial Institution is mandatory;
- At least two years experience in risk management in a financial institution.
Please fill in the application online at the web site: Kosovo.FINCA.org or send CV and motivation letter to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The title should state the position of the job and the place. Applications submitted in other forms are not considered.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. The application deadline is until 02/12/2018. FINCA Kosovo offers equal employment opportunities.
Shkruani në detaje shqetësimin tuaj.