The ideal candidate will be responsible, but not limited to, for the following tasks:
- Handle customers 24/7 live support via chat and (if it’s necessary) calls.
- Reply to social media, email and any other platforms that Solaborate uses.
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Be friendly and patient with the customers.
- Generate sale leads, and user acquisition ideas through different marketing channels
- Work closely with the Marketing Department
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Daily reports and results on tasks.
The ideal candidate needs to possess the following qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language, written and spoken (Important)
- Customer support experience is a plus
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively and efficiently;
- Able and willing to work with different shifts (day and night).
If you possess the required attitude, skills, and experience, seize this great opportunity to become one of us and apply today by sending your CV (in English) firstname.lastname@example.org.
Solaborate LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Shkruani në detaje shqetësimin tuaj.