- Supervising students both in and out of the classroom as needed to fulfill professional requirements.
- Maintain up-to-date teaching techniques to provide students with a quality educational experience.
- Cultivate relationships with students and families, including the use of feedback regarding student progress.
Qualified Candidates Will Possess:
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing circumstances and be flexible in work with students.
- Ability to interact with a diverse group of faculty, staff, students, and parents required.
- Knowledge of diversity, equity and inclusion issues, and dynamics in the classroom and in developing healthy, supportive relationships with all students.
- Knowledge of instructional methodologies required.
- Strong knowledge of child development required.
- Creativity required.
- Interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team required.
- Ability to manage stressful situations required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality required.
- Bachelor's degree in Education, or a related field with home-country certification in teaching.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Teaching experience in an English language environment preferred
- American Red Cross CPR/AED/First Aid training preferred.
- Experience working with a wide range of students from diverse backgrounds such as race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, learning abilities, class, language, and nationality.
- Full-time employment and at an industry leading rate of pay
- Generous work and holiday schedule (180-day contract)
- Paid insurance
- Salaries are paid in net, company pays gross taxes
Interested parties should have a clean and current criminal background check. For more information, or to schedule an interview, please contact Don Hale, School Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shkruani në detaje shqetësimin tuaj.