- University degree (advanced degree preferred) in a relevant field of study.
- Minimum of five years of professional work experience following graduation.
- Professional knowledge and experience in monitoring and/or evaluation of development activities, preferably in the democracy and governance sector.
- Professional knowledge and experience with quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis and statistical software and project management information systems.
- Knowledge of USAID’s evaluation policy and the Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) approach strongly preferred.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Albanian required; Facility with Serbian desired
Shkruani në detaje shqetësimin tuaj.