Net Web Application Developer
The successful candidate must be well versed in unit testing including test driven development, nUnit, Visual Studio, and other unit testing frameworks and tools. In addition, they must be comfortable creating mock objects, test harnesses, and other advanced unit testing strategies. They need to be able to demonstrate involvement in past projects including the aforementioned items.
We also require 3+ years of experience as a software developer in progressively more complex assignments with experience managing requirements for software application development, service delivery, and customer satisfaction, or relevant experience in an IT applications/solutions delivery role.
- You will troubleshoot production issues as well as help identify opportunities for process improvements within the suite of applications and environments we manage.
- Work closely with our Business partners to identify, define and document business/technical requirements.
- Software design, development and review
- Ensure timely delivery of technical project & release deliverables
- Developing and reviewing implementation and deployment plans
- Working with and influencing peer & technical partners
- Provide best practice development efforts like: root cause analysis and documentation; design development and documentation; software lifecycle governance; change management process and procedures
- The candidate will also be expected to troubleshoot production issues as well as help identify opportunities for process improvements within the suite of applications and environments, we manage
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for problem solving, have the ability to quickly learn new concepts and must be able to interact with all levels of technical and business personnel
- The candidate must be able to succeed in a fast paced and challenging environment
- 3 (+) years experience as a developer
- 2 (+) years experience with *ASP.NET MVC/C#
- Strong experience of database analysis, design and querying with MS SQL
- 2 (+) years of developing MVC, jQuery and preferable AngularJS
- Knowledge of the .NET Framework, including Visual Studio, C#.NET, ASP.NET, MVC (4 is must), ASMX, Web API , and ADO.NET
- Strong experience in designing and developing layered web based applications and MVC web applications with backend as MS SQL
- Strong experience in using ADO.NET Entity Framework (EF)
- Strong experience in identifying and implementing proper software design patterns based on the solution
- Prior experience on performance tuning (application or database) and security fixing is a must
- Good Salary
- Nice working conditions
- Office located near the center of the city
Shkruani në detaje shqetësimin tuaj.