IPKO is one of the most successful organizations in Kosovo, constantly growing. We have achieved the success through professionalism, creativity and teamwork. We constantly seek talented people to join us in our work. This time, we announce the vacancy for:
Reporting to the Product Development Manager, Product Developer will have the following responsibilities:
· Leads and executes on high-value projects with major impact on company’s revenue-stream and user-numbers,
· Conducts in-depth market analysis and creates business case – focusing on needs of customers – on new product launches to achieve company’s strategic targets.
· Actively participates in new product/service design and develops product/service portfolio for residential and business customers following product life cycle management process and go-to market strategies on Fix segment.
· Applies the product development process (end-to-end) throughout the project and product life cycle.
· Conducts post-launch assessment of newly implemented projects and revises individual product portfolio.
· Performs any/all other tasks assigned by manager or CMO within area of responsibility.
To be considered for the role, you will have the following experience, skills, knowledge and attributes:
Capability to spot and understand market trends and direct as well as indirect competition, target groups (buying personas), relevant technological innovations.
Understanding of Fix market and content industry.
Strong analytical skills
Excellent oral and written communication (with special emphasis on English language).
Proficiency in Microsoft Office package
Required Professional Education:
Bachelor Degree/Master, preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing
Required working experience:
Experience in Product Management and/or Project Management, Min. 2 yrs.
The successful applicant will join a friendly and professional team, where you will expand your knowledge and grow with the company.
Working place: Prishtinë
Please send your CV’s at firstname.lastname@example.org The deadline for application is 28.12.2018
Shkruani në detaje shqetësimin tuaj.