- 4+ years of working on software/hardware
- 2+ years of product management (creating requirements, managing resources and projects)
- Excellent team management skills. Experience in managing projects with 4-8 people.
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience in writing Epics, Features, PBIs, Tasks
- Experience with product management tools.
- Excellent understanding of different aspects of User Acceptance Testing.
- Must be able to communicate effectively through e-mail and all other written communications.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required to identify inconsistencies between requirements and delivered capabilities. Proven in-depth analytical skills are necessary to identify quality issues and to assist in problem resolution.
Extra credit skills
- Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Contact info: Please send your CV (in english) at email@example.com
Shkruani në detaje shqetësimin tuaj.