- Support product owners in building business cases to support feature/functionality concepts.
- Research industry trends, new technologies and keep a pulse on competitors.
- Work with user experience and visual designs on concepting new ideas and developing prototypes.
- Organize and execute user acceptance testing of new features and functionality on the web, mobile, and HELLO applications.
- Coordination and completion of projects on time within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project.
- Track product features through their entire creative cycle: ideation, development, release, analysis, and iteration.
- Utilize user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform decisions.
- Participate in stand-ups, iteration planning sessions, product demos, and retrospectives.
- Manage the relationship with the clients.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- 4+ years of working on software/hardware
- 2+ years of product management (creating requirements, managing resources and projects)
- Excellent team management skills. Experience in managing projects with 4-8 people.
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience in writing Epics, Features, PBIs, Tasks
- Experience with product management tools.
- Excellent understanding of different aspects of User Acceptance Testing.
- Must be able to communicate effectively through e-mail and all other written communications.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required to identify inconsistencies between requirements and delivered capabilities. Proven in-depth analytical skills are necessary to identify quality issues and to assist in problem resolution.
- Fluent in English ,speaking and writing
- Extra credit skills
- Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Please send your CV (in english) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shkruani në detaje shqetësimin tuaj.