Position: Project Office Co-ordinator (1 position)
Position reference: KS 2018/399-725 POC
Duration: 12 months (possibility to extend for additional 27 months; indicative starting date: from mid-February 2019)
Location: Pristina (travel to the regions will be required)
Type of contract: Full time service contract
Northern Ireland Co-operation Overseas (NI-CO) is a leading partner implementing an EU funded Grant Action “Support to Kosovo Police Reform”. The overall objective of this Grant Action is consolidated and improved Kosovo Police for an effective and publicly accountable police service that respects human rights, the rule of law, operating according to international standards and practices and provides significant success in fighting all types of crimes and providing public safety.
The abovementioned Grant Action is funded by the European Union and will be implemented as a joint action between Northern Ireland Co-operation Overseas (NI-CO), Dutch Centre for International Legal Co-operation (CILC), Croatian Ministry of Interior (MoI) and the Kosovo Police.
- University degree in management, administration, law or similar;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Albanian language;
- Excellent organisational, inter-personal and communication skills;
- Proven previous experience of minimum 3 years in office management;
- Proven previous experience of working with the Kosovo Police or other law enforcement agency;
- Advanced usage of computer and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.);
- Flexibility and maturity of judgment. Ability to work under direction and also to use own initiative.
- Previous working experience in EU and/or donor funded projects;
- Communicative command of Serbian language;
- Full driving licence.
- Provide assistance to the Team Leader and Key Experts in the management and implementation of the project, including administrative, logistical support, preparation of project reports as well as assistance in planning and execution of Project Office budget/ expenses.
- Facilitate co-ordination and co-operation between the Project team and Project Beneficiary and Stakeholders by developing and maintaining close working contacts and relationships with Kosovo officials involved in each of the activities.
- Overall administration of the Project office, including filing (electronic and hard copy), organising trainings, expert missions, local travels, keeping office records, general correspondence and desk office work, etc.
- Make arrangements for the missions of the international experts, including, arranging meetings with counterparts etc. as required, ensuring they have all the facilities and assistance they need to carry out their tasks, including arranging local and regional travel as well as accommodation outside of the project base if required.
- Organise project events, meetings with stakeholders, training sessions etc., ensuring that participants are informed well in advance, that papers and presentations are produced in standard formats and that minutes are prepared and circulated within three working days.
- Co-ordinate Project visibility to ensure information about the Project activities and funding source is clearly visible, acknowledged and appropriately disseminated across all Project interventions.
- Co-ordinate external and ‘in house’ verbal interpretation and written translation services for the international experts at formal and informal meetings, which may often be of a sensitive or confidential nature. Act as an interpreter/ translator if/when required.
- Undertake any other activities that may be required in support of project implementation.
A selected candidate for the above position shall be self-employed and obliged to ensure fulfilment of local employment obligations and social benefits according the relevant national legislation (taxes, social security). The selected candidate will sign a contract with Northern Ireland Co-operation Overseas (NI-CO).
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following documentation in English:
- Motivation Letter (together with salary expectations),
- CV in Europass format,
- Scanned copies of supporting documents for references.
Please submit the above documentation via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th January 2019, until 16:00 CET, at the latest. Please include the following in the subject of the correspondence: ‘KS 2018/399-725 POC recruitment’.
Applications received after the closing deadline and/or submitted by any other means (e.g. by fax) or delivered to other addresses or submitted in other languages than the English language will not be considered. No telephone calls please. Shortlisted candidates only will be invited to attend an interview.
Shkruani në detaje shqetësimin tuaj.