- Support the overall implementation of the ALMP2 projects,
- Support implementation of activities related to enhancement of human resource capacities of Public Employment Services and Vocational Training Centres,
- Coordinate the project results and develop first draft reports for project manager,
- In close coordination with the project team, identify strengths and weaknesses in the implementation of the Operations Guidelines for On the Job Training and Wage Subsidy,
- Provide support to the Employment Counsellors and related partners on implementation of the Operational Guidelines for active employment measures,
- Ensure provision of equal opportunities to women and men, and inclusion of other vulnerable groups such as minorities, women households, victims of domestic violence, repatriated persons in Kosovo etc.,
- Review reimbursement requests and monitor disbursement of payments to implementation partners,
- Be responsible for the field monitoring in the assigned Regions by the Project Manager to carry out implementation of AMLP2,
- Ensure effective integration of activity related information in the project database,
- Regularly review implementation of the related project activities in order to identify the strengths and weaknesses; utilize the data collected to increase the project efficiency,
- Provide support to the short-term technical experts in delivering outputs specified in their TORs,
- Support the Employment Services to make necessary updates to the Operations Manual in annual basis, as needed and in a timely manner.
Shkruani në detaje shqetësimin tuaj.