Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Instructs, trains, coaches and develops the restaurant team to create an environment where enthusiastic people are recognized and rewarded for achieving organizational and personal goals.
- Trains new management employees to develop and supervise the crew.
- Responsible for the overall recruiting and hiring of hourly employees.
- Ensures the appropriate staffing of restaurant team to maximize customer service and sales efforts.
- Works to maximizes sales and profits within the restaurant.
- responsible for all cash controls and enforcement of Company policies.
- In conjunction with the district manager, prepares and executes local store marketing, merchandising, sales and promotional efforts to increase sales volume and guest traffic.
- Responsible for ordering, accounting and maintenance of all food and paper inventories.
- Assures that all safety and security procedures are followed within the restaurant.
- 2-4 yrs, supervisory or management experience from a restaurant environment.
- The ability to train, guide and lead management staff.
- The ability to work with a high degree of independence and discretion.
- The ability to work flexible hours
- Proficiency in English Language.
- Good problem solving techniques
- Good written, verbal, math and interpersonal skills.
- Good organization and time-management skills.
- Valid driver's license.
Shkruani në detaje shqetësimin tuaj.