- Lead quality efforts to include mentoring, coaching and development of QA team members throughout the organization
- Lead, guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites based upon business, functional and non-functional requirements
- Plans, coordinates and manages a program’s or project's overall testing approach and strategy
- Determined risk assessment and defect management processes
- Plans and coordinates testing environments and needs
- Plans for and coordinates the use of tools to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of testing
- Defines testing approaches for test data management, test automation as an asset, security/vulnerability, performance, device, UAT and regression testing
- Plans for continuous integration to enable continuous deployment
- Coordinates all release testing efforts (including all phases of testing during the release lifecycle)
- Complies with release management process governance and timeliness throughout the release
- Will manage effective planning, coordination, and control of available resources
- Willingness to learn, knowledge of hardware and android systems, experience with audio and camera equipment a plus
- 4+ years of software testing experience
- 2+ years of lead experience (managing resources and projects)
- Excellent Team management skills. Experience in managing test teams of 6-14 testers.
- Testing effort and duration estimation skills and experience
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience in writing Test Plans, Test Cases and Test scripts
- Experience with Test automation tools
- Good understanding of different aspects of Performance Testing and associated Tools.
- Must be able to communicate effectively through e-mail and all other written communications. Ability to communicate testing results to all individuals with varying degrees of technical knowledge.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required to identify inconsistencies between requirements and delivered capabilities. Proven in-depth analytical skills are necessary to identify and troubleshoot quality issues and to assist in problem resolution.
- Extra credit skills
- Experience with electronic hardware/product testing a plus
- Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Please send your CV (in English) at email@example.com
Shkruani në detaje shqetësimin tuaj.