The PM is responsible for developing and managing Telecom Technology projects and their cost, time and scope. Responsibilities include: Requirements gathering, project plan, communication plan, allocating tasks and setting milestone. The position requires and offers the opportunity to travel worldwide and the candidates can be living in different locations (ex. Kosovo, Albania or Macedonia).
• Gather user Requirements
• Create & manage project plans
• Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
• Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives
• Deliver and monitor software implementation
• Help project team with the design and development tasks
• Lead process of issue identification and resolution
• Manage risk tracking process
• Monitor and manage scope
• Manage all documentation
• Work multiple projects simultaneously
• Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors
• Five or more years project management experience in Telecommunication Industry.
• Advanced knowledge about Telecom Industry and Standards
• Thrives in collaborative environment
• Good communications skills, with customers, team and stakeholders
• Business & IT strategy experience
• Customer-focused mindset
• Knowledge of related software tools
• Ability to travel to client premises (WorldWide)
Start Date: ASAP
Type: Full time/Part Time
If you possess the skills required and you’re ready to seize the opportunity to become one of us, apply today! Please apply via Solaborate Opportunities, or send your Curriculum Vitae (in English) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. On the subject line, please add position you’re applying for.
Solaborate LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Shkruani në detaje shqetësimin tuaj.